ARRL Affiliated Clubs receive a commission for every new ARRL
membership and renewal they submit to ARRL Headquarters.
- Clubs retain a portion of the dues for each regular or senior
membership submitted to ARRL Headquarters:
- Clubs retain $15 for each new membership OR lapsed
membership (of two years or more). A NEW MEMBER is defined as any
individual who has never been a member of ARRL or any individual who
has not retained a membership for two or more calendar years prior to
the application submission.
- Clubs retain $2 for each renewal. A RENEWING MEMBER
can renew at anytime, even before their current membership term
- Family, Blind or 21-and-under discounted memberships are not
applicable for any discount.
- May not be combined with any other promotion or special offer.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
- Forms and Recruitment Resources
Membership Application. Clubs: use this form for signing-up new or
renewing ARRL members.
Commission Reconciliation Form. Use this form to claim a club
commission when submitting membership applications.
- Club Companion.
Resources to assist clubs in their efforts for recruitment,
organization, membership participation, and activities.